CHEMICAL SYSTEM INTEGRATION
Chemical metering, mixing, injecting, dosing and batching are just some of the processes that are necessary in the complex world of chemical feed. At the center of every chemical metering skid is a positive displacement pump. This type of pump produces precise flow rates that can be adjusted either manually or automatically depending process requirements. Chemical metering systems can be fully automated with programmable automation and touch-screen HMI controls. In addition we will recommend the proper materials of construction, instrumentation, storage and accessory items to ensure the most cost effective, functional and safe total system solution for each specific application.
Advantages of using SSPE:
- Our mechanical engineers design every system using solid model CAD drawings. Our electrical engineers design and program integrated PLC and HMI controls specific to each customers’ application.
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact and ensure one source of procurement, project management and quality.
- All systems are FAT (factory acceptance test) tested and will meet customer technical quality standards prior to shipment.
- Single point of contact for technical support and start up commissioning.
- Complete set of operation and maintenance manuals for each integrated system.
- Reduced installation and start up time – all equipment within the system boundary arrives on site pre-plumbed, wired and tested ready for field connections.
- Reduced delivery lead times, installation times and project cost with superior quality.
Shelter your equipment, electronics, and chemicals from extreme weather and temperatures with Orenco Composites’ prefab DuraFiber™ Shelters — a uniquely rugged and affordable solution.
DuraFiber Shelters are made of fiberglass using a closed-molded (not sprayed up), single-piece construction process to ensure a leakproof, seamless structure. The insulated, foam-core fiberglass walls have a thickness of 2″-4″ (50-100 mm). Interior surfaces are protected with a polyester gelcoat, while exterior surfaces are protected with a high performance polyaspartic urethane.
The result? A super-strong, lightweight, insulated structure that is durable, corrosion-resistant, and easily transportable by truck, rail, cargo container, or aircraft. Numerous sizes and custom options are available.